Gifts generally fall into two categories: outright gifts and planned/deferred gifts.
An outright gift is just that - something you give immediately and directly. It can be as simple as an online gift through the website or as unique as donating a piece of real property or equipment. It all depends on what you’d like to do or help UF/IFAS accomplish.
A few examples of outright gifts include:
- Online Gifts
- Payroll Deduction Form - 2016 [pdf]
- Gifts in Kind (such as equipment, livestock, etc.)
- Endowment Opportunities [pdf]
- Corporate Match
- Publicly Traded Securities [pdf]
- Donor Advised Giving [pdf]
- IRA Rollover Gifts
- Real Estate
If you would like more information about one of these giving vehicles or have questions about a giving vehicle not listed, please contact email@example.com.